Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Another Hot One

We shouldn’t be talking about the heat in May, but I shouldn’t complain. We could be faced with flooding and tornadoes. God bless those folks that are.

Another couple of mornings spent outside and an afternoon with some me time resulted in progress on the Rose rug. I switched to my larger floor frame and not only does it give me additional working surface, but allows me to see more around the areas where I am hooking. My short arms don’t allow me to hook all the way at the top of the frame, but I can get pretty close.
Yesterday’s progress....

Finishing the big leaf, the two smaller leaves and some more background.  Will move down on the rug before I move forward with hooking.

I thought of working on Liberty Periodical today. But when faced with this....

I just walked on past. I have to tackle this soon. 

Jackson turned ten and we celebrated at Partners Pizza. 






And I couldn’t be prouder of these two cousins. 

Sara Ashley completed her Junior year of HS with High Honors (GPA of 95 or better). And Macy completed 7th grade on the all A Honor Roll and received the President’s Award.  Think that they deserve some down time.

 Does this seem familiar?


Take Care,
Jennie







1 comment: