Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sew Crazies and a Finish

Sew Crazies met on Monday. There was the usual conversation, laughter and sharing. Miss Debi, ever the over achiever, never fails to delight with her show and tell.....

Temecula’s winter quilt for 2019. Over 100 sweet little red churn dashes. I love it❤️






This one is a Lori Holt pattern. 


And this was agree Tilda pattern. So sweet.


She made those cute little pinwheels from the tree trimmings, adding her own special touch to this one.


Jen Kingwell’s Glitter quilt made in Halloween fabrics.I LOVE this one.


Houses made from Kathy Schmitz panels.
Do you think she might love holiday quilts??

 Sandra was making these cute little cross-stitch music boxes....


And I finished WinterBuddies!

Now I need to decide whether to make him into a large pillow or a wall hanging. I am leaning towards a pillow.

Last night I started this sampler, BringingGood Cheer, by Blackbird Designs. 


I bought the kit from Country Sampler, and I am in love with the linen and over dyed cotton threads.

 And yes, I did finish the red work sampler. I just need to press it so that I can get a good photo.

Blake and I got early Christmas gifts today....from us to us...lol. We bought much needed iPads, and I am so excited. Mine was so old that I could no longer send or receive emails. I am blogging from mine tonight.

Food for thought...


Take Care,
Jennie


6 comments:

  1. The quilts were lovely but your Winter Buddies gets my vote. LOVE the whole thing and the antlers were fantastic with the snow on the antlers showing up just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Debi is definitely the overachiever. They are all WONDERFUL!!!
    Lovin' your hooked finish. You are on a roll.
    I am so jealous you can blog from your iPad. I may need a trip south for a lesson. Yeah for you and Blake.
    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Debi has completed more quilt tops in this post than I have in 5 years? lol! They are all wonderful, but I'm really loving that Halloween Diamonds! Your Winter Buddies finished up nicely...so wintery! Country Sampler is my favorite place to shop! Fortunately for my hubby, I can only shop online...iffin I lived in WI? Well....I'd be there at LEAST every weekend! lol! Snoopy speaks the truth! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like all of Ms Debi's quilts, but favorite is the House quilt! Very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Lots to look at. I have plans to make the Lori Holt station wagon/tree quilt I see in the one picture. I have two of the cars cut out but just started two nights ago. And so many other projects in the works.

    ReplyDelete