Sunday, February 8, 2009



This too cute BOM is from Primitive Gatherings and is called Basket of Blooms. The quilt is Hatched & Patched by Anni Downs, one of those incredibly talented Australian girls. It is cotton and I used IMA for the basket block. It was the first I had done in awhile, and all of those little pieces of freezer paper were a real pain to remove. I am going to have to try the starch on templar plastic method that Jo Morton recommends. Just have to order some Templar plastic.

The w/e was lovely here...........time spent working in the yard a little, and best of all, sitting on the backporch. Someone sent one of those internet getting to know you questionnaires around the other day. One of the questions was "where would you like to be if you could be anywhere right now?". My answer, hands down, is my back porch. I will post a photo of it soon!

Off to bed for now.................

No comments:

Post a Comment