Monday, February 23, 2009

This is the reason...........




I didn't get any stitching done this afternoon. It is okay...........it was worth it!!! I can't believe she is almost three.




This w/e I did get my second Bunnyhill BOM done. I don't think that these little patterns could be any cuter. And you can't beat free.




I missed Guild tonight because DD#2 had to make an unexpected trip to the doctor in Atlanta this afternoon.........the reason I babysat. All is well, and that is a good thing. I have missed Guild far too often lately. Seems something is always coming up.....I miss the fellowship.



I had started quilting on the Dick and Jane quilt that I started in 2007 when I got the call to babysit. Hope to get it done soon. Won't be this week, though. Too many things going on.............




This w/e is my Hooking Workshop in Watkinsville with Jeanne Benjamin. I am really looking forward to that, even though I don't need to start another project. The project that I will be working on is an original design...........a runner that I designed in a Susan Feller w/s. It will be fun to see it come to life. And it is not huge, so I should get allot done on it in the three days.




Better go get organized...........tomorrow is a work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment