Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I Need to Learn

I need to learn that I don’t need to take a gazillion Instagram worthy photos of my projects in order to blog. So I am going to try to blog more often and with more abandon. We’ll see how it goes. 

On the cross stitch arena, I am participating in #12ornamentsin22. The hash tag is pretty obvious. An ornament a month gives you twelve lovely ornaments for your tree by the end of the year. My focus thus far has been to bolster my collection of Prairie Schooler Santas. So here you go….
January:


February 


Both fully finished….gasp….and ready to be tucked away until Christmas. 

In the hooking arena, I am back to this very long, but simple, runner. Determined to get a finish here before proceeding to one of my other class projects. I have too many rugs in the works….thanks to Zoom classes with Lisanne Miller at Cushing. 


That’s going to be it for today. Hope you are having a good one. The weather is lovely here. It’s almost time to dig in the dirt again. 



Take Care,
Jennie

5 comments:

  1. I am so very impressed...2 ornaments in 2 months and both fully finished. I wouldn't manage #12ornamentsinagazillionyears if they have to be fully finished. 🤪 Your rug is beautiful...that background is swoon-worthy! Send some of your wonderful weather our way, would you?? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Santas. I especially love the rug you're hooking. The colors are calm and peaceful and the saying is such good counsel. Great progress you're making this year, Jennie. And it's true, we'd rather see imperfect photos and have you blog more often than not see you or your photos at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finishes, Jennie. Such pretty trims especially the green. Looking forward to more post, Jennie. Have a great weekend and happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your Christmas ornaments :-)

    ReplyDelete