Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A Little Overwhelmed

For some reason the New Year has left me feeling a little overwhelmed....all this talk of goal setting, healthier lifestyle,  destashing, decluttering, UFO and stash busting.  I do feel as if I should be doing something. So, I went Judy's site, Patchwork Times, and found a challenge to finish 12 UFOs this year...one per month. This goes along with my goal to finish 12 this year. And then I just froze....I couldn't make the list. Today I found this nice template at All People Quilt. I sat right down and made my list...
 
I will be 
linking up at Patchwork Times. Judy drew the number of the UFO we will be working on this month. It is number three.....
 
This little charity quilt from my guild, which needs binding. Easy enough.
I have decided that if I finish a UFO on the list before it's number comes up, I will just replace it with another. Trust me, there are plenty more to choose from. 

Although the list does not include rugs, I will be working on those, too.

For the month of January, in addition to the chosen UFO, here are my goals...
  • Use up all of my dishcloth yarn.. 
  • Finish all of my Lucy Boston blocks and start working on the setting  
  • Complete the Cozy Christmas top. .....this one I will link up to One Monthly Goal 
There are lots of other things I need to do, but I think that this is a nice start! Now I feel better.

 
Mattie feels pretty relaxed, too.

Kelley at 
With Hook and Needle posted a photo of an antique rug that I am in love with...
 

GRATITUDES:
  • Having the luxury of giving of my time to a good cause.
  • The smell of popcorn popping 
  • Cozy jammies.
From Bonnie Hunter...





 
Take Care,
Jennie




No comments:

Post a Comment