Sunday, June 16, 2013

Primitive Gatherings Summer BOW

Just completed the first Primitive Gatherings Summer Block of the Week. The name of it is "Words to Live By" and the words are actually inked on after you complete your stitching......a little scary. I am pretty satisfied with mine, though I think perhaps I should make it a tad darker. I will live with it for awhile first and see. These blocks will finish at 12", so it should end up as a pretty good sized quilt.




The Summer Freebie is a series called Summer Blooms.....more little 4" finished blocks.  I really like them, too.




Time to finish getting ready for rug camp now.  I am so excited!!!!

GRATITUDES
A very special friends who loves us like parents.
Robert's successful surgery.
Dance recitals and the sweet memories of my daughters that they evoke.

Take care,
Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment