Sunday, September 20, 2020

Happy Birthday SA

Spent the day with Sara Ashley today at Clemson. It couldn’t have been nicer weather to celebrate this girl’s 19th. And her mom and I, suckers that we are, took their three pups along because SA needed to see them.








The sampler I started on the first for September Sampler Soirée is a finish.....

Mary Harley 1808 by The Scarlett House on 40 count Legacy Linen with the called for NPI silks. It was my first time using NPIs and I love them. I had planned to rotate this sampler with Ann Roberts, which is a WIP, but once I started Mary, I was just compelled to see her through. 

Next I have started another Scarlett House piece, Autumn Alphabet, on 40 count Parchment by Victorian Motto Shoppe using called for overdyes. I want to hurry to get this one done since I have the ordered the Autumn Alphabet Board from Homestead Needleworke to mount it on. And it needs to be a part of my fall decor.


This is where I am thus far...

Don’t you love that cute thread keep!?!



Take Care,
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had such a fun celebration! Your seal makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young woman she is. Appears the dog in the first photo with her is smiling too. BTW, congratulations on your Fall runner published on Cushings blog. Looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! Looks like she really had missed her puppies!

    ReplyDelete