Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Liberty Periodical

I had fallen sadly behind on this sweet BOM by Sara Edgar at Pretty Fabrics and Trims. I am enamored of everything she does. Just plain pretty with liberal use of Liberty of London Tana lawns. For this BOM, we supply our own background fabrics. I chose a soft pink linen. I’ve never used a linen in a quilt; the combination of linen and Liberty is wonderful. I had only completed 3 of the 8 months of Liberty Periodical at the first of September. Knowing I would be embarking on the labor intensive Mary Brown, I figured I’d better play catch up.

I am quite happy with the results.  And ready for month 9.

Love these guys.






So true...


Take Care,
Jennie



5 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this website. I just paid a visit and how very pretty things are. A very feminine looking quilt project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with the look of the face on the dog who loves you. Particularly two of my dogs, both boys, I could see the love in their eyes. Panzer and Ben, both male Rottweilers could look at me and my heart actually felt their love. Loved all of my dogs and each had their own special personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing pictures of your furbabies. They are lucky to have been adopted in to your family.
    Thank you for rescuing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are so pretty--just lovely! I hope you can get it finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, beautiful quilt. The block patterns are delightful and the color so soothing.
    Your quote is so perfectly accurate. I'm still missing my Hannah who loved me to bits. And, of course, I loved her to bits, too.

    ReplyDelete