Friday, October 25, 2019

Hexies, Hearts, Etc.

I received a new month of Happy Hexies from Pretty Fabrics and Trims and got them prepped.

Now to glue baste and stitch these pretties.

These are last month’s Hexies on the design wall.


I have been working on my hearts here and there. These are the forty that I’ve completed.

All from stash.

Haven’t decided if I will trim them to 5” finished or leave them at 6”. Also haven’t decided on the size of the quilt. Just enjoying choosing fabrics and stitching them for now.!

 And this is the central medallion for the English Frame quilt, another BOM that is just starting up, by Pretty Fabrics and Trims.



Mattie and Buddy playing tug of war as the youngsters look on.


Finally!!

Take Care,
Jennie


4 comments:

  1. It looks like you have lots of hand stitching to do, Jennie. Your hexies are adorable and I love your hearts. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.
    Do you have four dogs or are two visiting? I think it's fun to watch dogs play together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful projects. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the young'ns wanted to get into the fun too. Appears as though you enjoy quilting more than rug hooking. I STILL have the unfinished star quilt started years ago to finish. Wish I'd get the gumption to work on it this winter but will probably have the hook in my hand instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting is amazing. I can't begin to imagine your fabric stash!!!
    So what's on the hooking frame?

    ReplyDelete