Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hook In Rugs Part 2

Yesterday I showed part of the Rug Show rugs from our recent Hook In. Today will be the remainder.






















This one was the top of a footstool and I have to say that I am in love with it.

There were many beautiful rugs by the talented ladies in our guild. So many different styles. But the art of pulling loops draws us all together.

Today is RSC day and I never posted my yellow and gold 9 patches from April. Here they are, all 22 of them, trimmed and added to my ever growing stack.

Now on to rose and pink...my faves, along with red. Just might be difficult not to overdo it this month. Hooking up at 
So Scrappy.  Go take a look at everyone’s progress.


Ashley gifted me with this beautiful double purple fuchsia basket at Easter. The color and form of these blossoms always take my breath away.



Take Care, 
Jennie 

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely photo of your fuchsia.
    I'm intrigued by your rugs. I've made rugs but they don't look like these; I hooked a piece of wool 3" long through the canvas and the result was tufted. Repeat a few thousand times, and you have a carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you like the rabbit piece on the foot stool. Darling.
    The rug with the "big girl panties" is a hoot. Lots of humor in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
    The footstool is too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful! so much talent
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete