Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Crazies Sadness

There are no words to express how much we will miss our dear Micki.

She was one of the original Crazies and was always one of the kindest people ever. RIP dear friend.

Gay Bomers at 
Sentimental Stitches is offering Dear Daughter 

as a free BOM this year. The third month of blocks is available now. Finished blocks are 8”. I bit and am now playing catch up. I have chosen my sashing fabrics, made one block and prepped 7 more.

 This is my first back stitching appliqué as well as my first broderie perse. My challenge is to make this quilt entirely from stash.  Some are keeping their fabrics true to period (1850s), but I will just stick with stash.

Love seeing my beautiful daughters having fun together.


Last week was the quarterly Old Hospital Folks lunch and we had a great turnout. Even the Leonards from NC!




Take Care,
Jennie 



4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Your daughters are beautiful. Thanks for the reminder at the bottom. I do my best to be upbeat daily and those thoughts are what I feed my internal dialog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to use a good friend that has such similar interests as yourself. We have lost a few from the small quilting group I am part of. We have lots of memories of those people and speak of them often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your friend.
    Sending hugs and prayers.
    Great picture of your daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete