Monday, July 17, 2017

Yet Another BOM

My name is Jennie and I am addicted to Block of the Month programs. There, the truth is out....as if it wasn't already apparent.

I couldn't resist the FQS's Mystery Designer BOM as soon as I saw the adorable American Jane Fabrics they were using. I could have just purchased the fabrics, but no.....

Block One:

Designed by Figtree Quilts.

Block Two:

Designed by My Sister and Me.

Together:

The good news....I am not behind yet...LOL.


Take Care,
Jennie

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same BOM because Mom loved 30's fabrics so much. Made me smile to see you're doing it too! Thanks for being such a dear friend to my mom.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are addicted to actually making the BON blocks. I am addicted to saving the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty blocks! I'm a BOM addict too, but my UFO list has forced me into at least a temporary remission.

    ReplyDelete