Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy February

Happy birthday dear hubby!!
 
What better way to start February than with the birthday of this special guy?? Blake rarely smiles in a photo, so I consider this one a treasure!

The first of the month also means that it is goal setting day.  Judy over at 
Patchwork Times chose #9 on our UFO list for this month. Honestly, it has been so long since I looked at this Basket quilt start that it is going to be a mystery blast from the past!! I remember that the baskets were pink & brown repro prints set on point...and that all of the blocks weren't finished. Yikes!! No time to pull it out today, but tomorrow for sure.

My other February goals...
  • Temecula Postcard mini

  • Finish final Lucy Boston block and work on setting 
 
  • Turn these Postage Stamp Star blocks from RSC 2015 into a top. I am choosing this one as my One Monthly Goal and linking up at Elm Street Quilts.
  • Finish two blocks a week on this rug
 
  • Keep up with my ongoing projects 
That should keep me busy enough...LOL!

GRATITUDES:
  • A very special man to share my life with
  • A clean house
  • Fresh sheets to snuggle beneath.
 
Take Care,
Jennie
 

10 comments:

  1. Your hooking is impeccable, it looks as tho every loop is exactly the same height. Appears to already have been steamed. If only I do hook like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your projects are lovely and your hubby looks a LOT like my brother-in-law in this photo : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an ambitious list! I like the RSC postage stamp stars a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be busy this month!!!
    Happy birthday to hubby. Today would have been my mom's 97th birthday :(
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty green stars. Happy birthday to hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photo of your husband makes me smile. He looks so honestly, sincerely happy. Happy Birthday to him. You have quite a line-up of goals for February. I'm looking forward to the continued progress on your hooked rug. Gosh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those postage stamp blocks are fun. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those postage stamp stars are so fun! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Your Guy had a very special birthday. Good luck with your February goals, you've got some fun projects to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The postage stamp star blocks are such a great scrap buster! I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete