Monday, March 4, 2013

March

The March list is posted and I am working diligently and with focus. Of course it is only the fourth day of the month :-)). We will see how the month progresses.


On Saturday I finished the knit scarf (though it isn't marked off on the photo of the list above). It is pretty cute and will be fun to wear. There is no pattern....it was just figured out from one someone wore at the Hook-In (thanks, Diane)....a really simple knit. The yarn is Noro Silk Garden in Rainbow.  I only have two knitting UFOs, both of them socks, and each with 1 1/2 socks done. Think I might pull one of those out and try to figure out where I was for my next knitting project.



Meadow Cosmos progressed from a UFO block set to a flimsy. As soon as The binding is done I will move it off the list until I can get it longarmed, hopefully in April.  It is a large quilt at 92" x 92" (4 twenty inch blocks by 4) and I couldn't get a good photo......hopefully when it is quilted I will be able to post one.  I haven't decided on my next quilt project yet.....there are several possibilities in mind.


Got a little yardwork done this afternoon.  Sure was nice to enjoy the warm sunshine.  The chickens got a chance to free range in the garden for a couple of hours, too.......they were happy campers.

Better get busy now!!

GRATITUDES:
Pedicures
Sunshine after a gloomy, cold weekend.
Hot stew in the crockpot.

Take care,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment