Friday, December 30, 2011

It is the middle of the night, and I can't sleep.  As good a time as any to fiddle with my blog, I suppose.  Lots to learn......hope it is not too late to teach an old dog new tricks.  Please bear with me as I learn to make the blog better, hopefully!


On Wednesday some of my "old" friends from our Emergency Room days gathered at a local Mexican restaurant for lunch.  We try to do this several times a year....it is always fun to catch up on what everyone else is doing.

Have to share this cute photo of Miss Poppy.  How can you not love that sweet girl???

I have friends coming tomorrow to watch a movie, eat lunch and hook.  I am looking forward to it; just hope I can stay awake :-(

One thing I have figured out is that I need to work on my photos.  I know I need to be a better photographer, but I also need to learn to do some photo editing.  I have found a couple of sites that are free that might help with that.  If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Guess I better take another try at sleeping now.
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment