Sunday, December 25, 2011



Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  It was a rainy one here in Georgia, and after a morning spent visiting the various homes of children and grandchildren, then attending church, Blake and I were happy to settle in for the remainder of the day.  I spent most of the afternoon cooking in preparation for our last family Christmas meal tomorrow.























This evening I spent some much coveted  time in my sewing room.  I actually pieced a top from a panel that is really neat, cut the binding and pieced a backing for it.  Will make a matching pillow.....and I have already laid out the fixings for that.  I will give you a peek of it once the pillow is done.   I am starting the post Christmas week with a bang.  Just hope that I can keep it up for the NY.  There are so many things that I want to get done.  I really want to make a dent in all of the UFOs and unstarted projects that I have stashed away.  Since I am retired, I am hoping that I can see this happen.  Of course, I know that when spring comes the yard and garden will call, but I should still have more time than in the past.  Here are a few of the things that I have finished recently:



Wool Feather Tree




Wool Applique Tree Skirt
Pattern by Renee Plains
Primitive Basket, Wool on Linen
Pattern by Rittemire Hurst
                                                                                                                    
Bird on Nest, Wool on Linen with braided edge
Pattern by Karen Kahle
Guess I had better hang it up for tonight......company coming tomorrow :-)  Jennie

Country Christmas, wool on linen
Pattern by Jeanne Benjamin

1 comment: