Saturday, November 14, 2020

Fall Cross Stitch Finishes

I was able to fully finish three Fall cross stitch projects. At least I have time to display them for a couple of weeks this year.

The first is Quaker Pumpkin by The Stitcherhood. 

Stitched on 32 ct Weeks Straw using Victorian Motto Floss.

Thankful from the Twice Blessed pattern by Hands on Designs.

Stitched on 32 ct mystery linen with various floss from stash.

And the two of them displayed on my seasonal tray. 

Found the cute little vintage turkey shaker at an antique shop in NGA recently.....Made in Japan. Maybe the beginning of a small collection;-)

Fall Y’all by Stitching with the Housewives.

Stitched on 28 ct Monaco with various overdyed threads. 

Deutzia blooms in my garden, literally covered in a wide variety of pollinators.


Have to laugh.


Take Care,
Jennie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful finishes! Love the pumpkin and the acorn designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your fall finishes m'dear. Guess that is the end of your UFO cross stitch??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pillows! Love both the pumpkin and acorn! Great job! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finishes!!!
    Love the pic with the lab. Made me laugh, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you've had a prolific November, Jennie! Such beauties. The Quaker Pumpkin looks very time-consuming!
    Deutzia is a new flower/plant to me. I've never heard of it before. The blooms make me think of some of the primitive flower patterns I see. Looking it up I see that it has a fragrance. Does it smell similar to any other flower?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jennie enjoyed your post your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete