Sunday, February 17, 2019

Return to Slow Stitching Sunday

It has been a while since I linked to Kathy’s Slow Stitching Sunday I am sure that I have slow stitched on other Sundays, but just haven’t taken time to record it...so, today is the day.
Working on my fourth Wildflower Bouquet English Paper Piecing block.....

I am in no hurry to complete these blocks (if my calculations are correct, it will take 32, set on point). I am just working on them here and there. I have to say, I really like how they are turning out.

Here are the three that have been completed....

The Grunge Dots are making great cones and allowing me to pull in lots of color.

Sara Ashley (with her glasses) at her basketball team’s victorious Regional Champs game....


Never forget....


Take Care,
Jennie


3 comments:

  1. Oh, these blocks are just gorgeous, Jennie! It will be fun to see the others as you continue to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is always perfection!
    Congrats to Sara Ashley's team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have only ever made a similar bouquet block once. Not the easiest to accomplish. You have really gotten back into the quilting mood.

    ReplyDelete