Saturday, June 30, 2018

OMG Finish and EPP

Last week I was away at Caraway Rug School having a grand old time. This week it has been catch up time. 

You saw my Snowball Quilt that I made with FQS....

But I will show the pic again since it was also my One Monthly Goal  finish.....and it is quilt top finish six for the year. That makes me right on goal for finishing one quilt top per month.....woohoo!!

I am a bit behind on the Linda Brannock Flowers quilt...like two appliqués blocks, soon to be three. I have one in progress now. And I have set the first blocks together.


Row nine of Glorious Gardens is finished. Two more full rows to go.

I have lots of pics from Caraway and will share them over the next few days. I am loving my rug and looking forward to sharing it.


Take Care,
Jennie 






5 comments:

  1. You sure do accomplish a LOT. So you do the quilt tops and someone else does the quilting and backing? Might I ask what the cost might be for a quilt top to be finished for a King size bed?

    Am sure you've seen the star quilt which still remains unfinished. But IF it is ever finished, what would it cost for me to have someone quilt it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Flowers blocks just charm me to bits. They are fabulous! The fact that you narrowed your color range really helps with the HTS sashing, doesn't it? I'm still working on Glories and am looking at each block as its own little "image" with probably too little regard for the colors used in the other blocks. I have no idea how I will pull together the colors for the HTS blocks to unify the whole quilt. I need to think ahead like you do, Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finished quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quilt top a month? WOW!
    Looking forward to hearing all about Caraway and seeing lots of pictures.
    Happy, safe 4th to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Linda Brannock flowers--the blocks look awesome all together! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete