Sunday, March 25, 2018

Slow Stitching

Today was a good day for slow stitching(linking up
here
 )and that is just what I did this chilly Sunday afternoon.
I had prepped this block 

And even started stitching yesterday. Despite a lot of hours, I am still at it. It required more work than my last two, but I a starting to feel a little more confident with my needleturn appliqué.


This is my EPP teacher, Mary Lou. She is showing her progress on this year’s project, Salute to Levens Hall by Kim McLean.

I am REALLY trying to finish Glorious Gardens before I start this one, but it is tempting.



Take Care,
Jennie

5 comments:

  1. Your applique block looks beautiful, Jennie. Your stitching is invisible! I joined that group on Facebook just a few days or a week ago so I will be far behind the rest of you unless I can get going quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your applique blocks; I am making that one too but ours look so different...love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful applique. I'm with you on letting the feeling pass, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, as always.
    Thanks for the laugh.
    Happy Easter :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your needle turn is looking awesome! Can't wait to see more! :-)

    ReplyDelete