Friday, January 19, 2018

Week’s End

My first week of goals has come to an end and I am feeling quite successful.

My goals from last week:
1. Finish stitching the final 14 Glorious Gardens full hexies

94 hexies all done!

2. Finish the orange/green hooked Homespun Medallion square
3. Plan the next Homespun Medallion row

Done and ready to move on to the next row. I am over half done now.

4. Finish the last First Friday Block
5. Find/print First Friday finishing instructions 
The big one with 144 - 1 1/2” half square triangles was a bit much. The bad news is that I thought this was December’s block set. Wrong. When I started to print the setting instructions, I realized that I still have December’s blocks to stitch. Darn.

6. Repair Blake’s jacket 
7. Repair Blake’s jeans.
Both done. I will spare you pics of these....lol.

My goals for the next week:
1. Prep and stitch first appliqué Block for “Flowers” quilt (an online group SAL) I pulled my fabrics for it tonight.


2. Start working on Glorious Gardens setting diamonds and triangles 
3. Hook one Homespun Medallion block 
4. Start stitching December’s First Friday Blocks
5. Make RSC 3” nine patches 

Next week is pretty busy, so this might be a challenge, but I don’t want to be under ambitious.

Last night we celebrated Christi’s birthday at Longhorn.


It was a great evening.


Sara Ashley and a friend enjoying the snow.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Take Care,
Jennie 

4 comments:

  1. Good heavens Jenny I'm exhausted after looking at your accomplishments. No wonder you may have felt overwhelmed last week. Love your medallion rug!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're up to 80 mph and I'm still lagging behind at 22 mph. What a fun group to have dinner with. Love those tiny triangle squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a VERY productive week.
    Your daughter and granddaughter are beauties! I know where they get it from :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you got a lot done - wonderful. I'm in awe of your fussy cutting on that top hexagon flower.

    ReplyDelete