Friday, December 29, 2017

Yesterday

Yesterday Rob was laid to rest in the red Georgia clay of the family farmland he loved so dearly. It is a resting place he will share with many of us family members in the years to come. And Christi is already working with someone to take this bare site and make it beautiful....just as Rob wanted.

This is a reflection of Christi and their little dog Maya visiting the gravesite this morning. Their farmhouse retreat and lake are to the right. The latest Caring Bridge post is
here.

Ashley gave me the cutest bunny vase for Christmas. I could hardly wait to fill her little ears with flowers!


This is my progress thus far on assembling the Fussy Cut Stars. Four large circles and four half circles to go before I start joining the rows together.


Today was a stay in my jammies kind of day. Lots of piddling around the house....and putting the Christmas decorations away. Tomorrow might just call for some stitching and reading time.


 Take Care,
Jennie



5 comments:

  1. Your fussy cut stars are beautiful! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jennie, I'm so terribly sorry to read that Rob passed. Guess I was just too pre-occupied with the Christmas holiday that I didn't make time to read other peoples' blog. There are no words that I can provide to take away your pain but hope the good and fun times will soon shine over the darkness. God Bless Rob, you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and hugs for your amazing daughter. I hope it brings her comfort having Rob so close.
    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about Rob's passing. Seems he was such a big presence in so many lives. Prayers and you to you and your daughters family. xo Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete