Thursday, July 21, 2016

Crazies Show and Tell

Please forgive the quality of these photos. In spite of that, I hope you can enjoy our Show and Tell.

Louise was working on another panel of her Crabapple Hill witches. This is just too cute.

Micki made this sweet sailboat for her great grandson. She is going to attach a little flag with his name.

Debi, who obviously never sleeps at night, finished a truckload of wonderful pieces...
A cute Christmas wallhanging....I think by Gail Pan.
Birdbrain Snowmen in a Snowball setting.
A Birdbrain Halloween wallhanging.
Can't remember who this nice Four Seasons hanging is by,
Another Redwork Christmas quilt.
My favorite, a nine patch variation by Country Threads. Love the colors.
Darling applique quilt from her UFO pile. That sunflower looks real.
Another UFO, I think this is by Country Threads,
And some witches that she adapted from the lady in her previous quilt. Can you believe everything that she gets done???

Finally, my progress in the wee little Wild and Goosey blocks. Did I mention how much fun these are????

Hahahaha....
Take care,
Jennie


3 comments:

  1. Great show with wonderful projects being worked on by your friends. Dog pics are always welcome and comforting. Yet I hesitate posting too many pictures of my boy Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Show 'n Tell. I especially like both witch pieces. With all this hot weather, I have kind of been gravitating towards fall designs...thinking cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the show tell. I love that nine patch, too, and your little blocks are so sweet.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete