Sunday, March 8, 2015

Slow Stitching Sunday

I have been in the hand stitching mood this week. Sometimes I just enjoy sitting with my feet propped up and doing some relaxing handwork.  Great for Slow Stitching Sunday and I am linking up with Kathy.

I got the background around two more of the completed Lucy Boston blocks. Only four more to go and then the game of catch up will be done, as I am adding the 24 background honeycombs as I go now.  Will be prepping some more of the background honeycombs today.

Was able to finish redwork Santa #3....only 6 more to go!  And I have them all traced off.  These guys are so much fun!


Also got the Burgoyne Surrounded block for this month finished.  I really like the cream colored fabric on this one. 


Got to love this photo of Rob and little Maya.  Too sweet.

So true.

Take Care,
Jennie 

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet, a man and his dog and boy with his pup. Rob looks like he's quite comfy and Maya in 7th heaven too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is sooo true! What's on Rob's shirt? Keep calm and take a nap? lol!

    ReplyDelete