Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Blogging Slump

I have been in a blogging slump. No particular reason.....sometimes it just happens.  And I realized that my post from last week never published, so I went ahead and posted it. I have accomplished several things, but I won't try to share them all at once.

First of all, the new bird photo on my header is compliments of The Graphics Fairy. Great free stuff there .......if you have never visited, you should.

Santa Sparkle block two is stitched and I have the next two ready to work on. I have to say, I am loving  these guys.


Last week I promised myself that I would finish the Dresden top that I started last month for the RSC2015, and that happened. Last night I pieced the backing and it is ready for the quilter.

This is a really bad photo....... The border is the same black and white dot as the center of the plates.

Last night I also whipped up this little cosmetic bag as a gift.......providing what might be my only finish for the month.  Lots of things in the works, though.



The Estes family had a grand vacation in Belize, and came home with a new family member!!  This is Maya.


Blake and I have been spending the last few days helping the Hornes get their new home ready to move into. Hard work, but an exciting time for them.

More later.


Take Care,
Jennie 



2 comments:

  1. A Santa block! Cute. I am doing a bit of embroidery myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Graphics Fairy!
    Maya is too cute. She looks like a miniature version of my Ellie.
    That Dresden top looks like a lot of work and only started last month. Amazing.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete