Wednesday, September 24, 2014

More Dog Beds

Today was the first Sew Crazy day for September. In addition to a lot of catching up, yummy dessert and a generally fun day.....we turned out a dozen dog beds for Tenderheart Rescue.
And that makes our hearts feel good!!


We stuff these beds with all kinds of scrap from t-shirts and soft clothing to quilt batting scraps and fabrics. If you have anything you think we might use, let me know and we will arrange for pick up....assuming you live locally.


GRATITUDES:
Parents who teach their children this very important lesson.

Take Care,
Jennie

1 comment:

  1. I definitely want to get a nice bed or mat for my dog. I admit, I tend to spoil my dog. Whatever I end up getting for my dog I really want to be nice. Of course, they also make some pretty funny dog mats. I wonder which I'll end up getting. I know there are companies that make really nice varieties of both. Thanks for the pics! http://www.mydivinestoresonline.com/default.asp?dept_id=75025

    ReplyDelete