Friday, August 15, 2014

An important finish......


This is the raffle quilt for Can't Never Could.  I have known I needed to do this for months. It was at the top of my To Do list when I got home from Caraway Rug School in June.  It had to be done before I leave to go to The Woolley Fox next Thursday.  Nothing like a deadline for the world's worst procrastinator.  

The quilt will be raffled primarily at a Sporting Clay Event at Big Red Oak Plantation.  Part of the earnings from the event will benefit CNC.  Because of that, I used more masculine fabrics, including one of my favorites for guys.....Jo Morton's Covey.  That is also the backing.  All of the fabrics came from stash.  I am pleased with the results as well as being thrilled that it is done.  Debi has generously donated the quilting, so it is off to her now.

GRATITUDES:
The generosity of friends.
The anticipation of a new adventure.
The bird singing just outside our front door.

Take Care and have a great weekend,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment