Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Country Threads 2013

Debi gifted me with a set of Country Threads 2013 BOM blocks back in January. I made the setting half square triangle blocks and pinwheel block shortly thereafter and then it sat.....till last week. I added a plain border rather than a pieced one, and moved a few blocks around. I think it is a nice, cheery quilt.  Now it is back to Debi for quilting.


When cleaning, I came across 81 of these yellow and blue 4 Patches. I recall making them 10+ years ago! but have no recollection of what I planned for them. Debi took them home and created two great lap quilts for charity.  Pretty cute! And best of all, good bye to another UFO.



GRATITUDES:

Blonde hair whipping with the accomplishment of a back handspring.
Sweet memories of Mama and Papa as we pick our garden and preserve the food.
Heartfelt sharing with friends.

Take care,
Jennie




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from "Sew and Sow" blog site. Glad to see someone else is trying to finish up their UFO's. I too have committed to finishing one for every new project I start.

    ReplyDelete