Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where did the weekend go????

Seems the weekend has come and gone before I know it!! Saturday morning Blake and I had breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants in Newnan, The Redneck Gourmet; spent the remainder of the morning doing errands. Does anyone else feel as if they spend an inordinate amount of time running errands?.........and this from someone who feels she is fairly organized.





Saturday afternoon we moved lots of boxes into the basement with the help of my stepson, John. Lots of old friends in those boxes that have been packed away for nearly a year. And lots of fun fondling the books and fabrics as I unpack them all..........but I am afraid they multiplied while they were packed away!!!!! I feel sure no one understands this, huh?





No new photos, but about a month ago we hosted The Big 6-0 here at our house. In reality, it was my 42nd high school class reunion, but we chose to celebrate our 60th birthday year instead. Can it really have been so long ago?????? Anyway, here is about half of our graduating class:

We had a great time!

On to a new week now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment