Sunday, February 15, 2015

Slow Stitching Santas

Decided I would Slow Stitch something a little different as I link up with Kathy today.
After Christmas I made nine blocks  for a Christmas Sparkle Quilt. The blocks are large and just looked so empty in the center to me. When I saw these cute Santas from Bird Brain Designs, I knew they were perfect. 

I had to reduce them by 10% and I will choose nine of the twelve. I am a happy camper now. Second block is already drawn off and ready to stitch.

Sweet Daisy snuggling with her old, blind sister, Poppy.  Love .....

Take Care,
Jennie

4 comments:

  1. Awww... the pups look so cute! Love the look of embroidered centers on those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm and cuddly puppies. So cute. I really like that Santa. That is definitely a great addition to that block. I look forward to seeing the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa looks perfect in the middle of that block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Jan from PA and I just found your blog. I love Christmas and especially Christmas quilts. Your is going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete