Monday, February 2, 2015

Sew Crazies

An abbreviated version of the Sew Crazies met on Friday. It was one of those days where many folks had a conflict. But Sandra, Louise and I still had fun chatting and stitching.

Louise taught us to make cute cosmetic bags. And even though making bags and putting in zippers just isn't my thing, I love the results.
Mine up close....
And inside.....
I even have fabric laid out for another!  And this one is Pink......the Rainbow Scrap Challenge color of the month. I think it qualifies, as it took less than a 1/4 yard of each fabric and came straight from stash.

We gave Macy American Girl magazine for Christmas.  Her mom texted me this cute photo. She created a matching sundae, and it looks yummy.

Profound.....

Happy Monday.
Take Care,
Jennie

1 comment: