Sunday, February 1, 2015

Slow Stitching and Birthdays

Today I am linking up at Slow Sunday Stitching with more work on my Lucy blocks. This is #13.....almost done.

Today is also someone special's birthday......
A rare smiling photo of the most wonderful man ever!!! Love you, Blake.

Miss Daisy also celebrated her first birthday this week. Hard to believe how much she has grown!!
Now......
Then.

It was a great, rainy afternoon....perfect for stitching , napping....and a little football.


Take Care,
Jennie

3 comments:

  1. LoVe your little Springer Spaniel! We have a Grand Dog the same breed that lives across the road. Carter is a beautiful dog.
    They really are " mans " best friend! Have a great day. Hugs. Marg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am smitten with your POTC block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your little Daisy looks so much like my sweet Rylie!! They could be sisters!

    ReplyDelete