My goals from last week:
1. Finish stitching the final 14 Glorious Gardens full hexies
94 hexies all done!
2. Finish the orange/green hooked Homespun Medallion square
3. Plan the next Homespun Medallion row
Done and ready to move on to the next row. I am over half done now.
4. Finish the last First Friday Block
5. Find/print First Friday finishing instructions
The big one with 144 - 1 1/2” half square triangles was a bit much. The bad news is that I thought this was December’s block set. Wrong. When I started to print the setting instructions, I realized that I still have December’s blocks to stitch. Darn.
6. Repair Blake’s jacket
7. Repair Blake’s jeans.
Both done. I will spare you pics of these....lol.
My goals for the next week:
1. Prep and stitch first appliqué Block for “Flowers” quilt (an online group SAL) I pulled my fabrics for it tonight.
2. Start working on Glorious Gardens setting diamonds and triangles
3. Hook one Homespun Medallion block
4. Start stitching December’s First Friday Blocks
5. Make RSC 3” nine patches
Next week is pretty busy, so this might be a challenge, but I don’t want to be under ambitious.
Last night we celebrated Christi’s birthday at Longhorn.
It was a great evening.
Sara Ashley and a friend enjoying the snow.
Hope you all have a great weekend!