Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Great News!!

Rob and Kelly both had clear MRIs this morning. What a blessing. Thanks to all of you who remembered them in prayer.

I finished the pink Wonky Star block. I expect that I will redo part of the star points. They are a bit too wonky. It's a learning curve, I suppose.  The block afforded me the opportunity to weed out some more of those old, odd fabrics in my stash.

A walk through the garden in this gorgeous weather revealed these....
Lenten Roses.
And a daffodil, just short of furling open.


Take Care,
Jennie 

4 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL news!
    It will be a while before we see a Lenten rose or daffodil here in northern Ohio. We only have one day in the next 10 that will be above freezing. U-G-H!!!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the MRIs came out well. Good news for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news about Rob and Kelly! :-)
    I've always loved those lenten roses.... but never remember to plant any... maybe this year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how fabrics just "work" in scrap projects...even ones we didn't think would...end up being favorites! I love your scrappy wonky star block!

    ReplyDelete