Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pink

Linking up today for the first Scrappy Saturday of the month for the RSC2015, and the color is pink.

This is the Sawtooth Sampler Star. 
The orientation of my Flying Geese are slightly different, but by the time I realized it, there was no way I was redoing it. It is fine with me.

I also got two Sawtooth Postage Stamp blocks  done. I really like these.

Sara Ashley had her Middle School dance last night. She looked so pretty.

Be generous....

And have a wonderful weekend!

Take Care,
Jennie

12 comments:

  1. I love your Sawtooth blocks. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks. Hope Sara Ashley enjoyed her dance. I just finished fixing Drama Teen's formal for her high school dance tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the black star with the pink parts inside. Makes me think of the 1950's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks. Love how your's is unique! Hope she had a great time at her dance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both blocks, but the star with black dot points is something else!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blocks! And wow - what a pretty daughter.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those postage stamp stars. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughter is a beauty with such a lovely smile.
    As always, your quilt blocks are wonderful.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely stars. :- ) Lovely granddaughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your fabric choices! So pretty! Sara Ashley is so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blocks. The black is so dramatic with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blocks. I hope little Sara had a good time at the dance.

    ReplyDelete