Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lucy Boston #13



Only 43 to go!!!  This one has a bit of a different look and gives me what I will consider a light block. I think it is very sweet.

All of the Dresdens are appliquéd and ready for setting. I had thought I
would use the black and white polka dot that is in the centers for sashing. Thank goodness, I pinned it up in the design wall first. It made each plate look as if it had no center... Just dotty background.  I dug around in the stash and came up with enough blue for the sashing....I think I have decided on the darker one on the bottom...and will use the dots for outer borders. The bottom blue doesn't look as dark in person......I am just not sure. In the photo the top one looks nice...wonder if there is enough?

Sara Ashley is growing up so fast. And such a sweet spirit.
The sweet Valentine image in the header is courtesy of The Graphics Fairy.

Sharing some wisdom....such an important statement in this world we live in.

Take Care,
Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment