Saturday, November 12, 2016

Frustration

I am beyond frustrated with blogger. For the past month I have been trying to post ....in my usual manner...from my iPhone to no avail. I get part of a post written and my screen simply goes black. Since 99% of my posts are generated on my phone, this has proved to be a major inconvenience...to the point that I simply haven't posted. This post is on another app that I downloaded, called blogmanager. Typing is going well, but I don't see how I can add a photo. This is a test.
There is a photo icon, but pressing on it results in nothing. 
No solution here.
Jennie 

5 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain. A couple years ago I purchased an Apple ap called Blogspot so that I could post to my blog while away at camps. Went to camp this week and was NOT able to publish my blog. So deleted all my photos hoping to post something even without pictures. Nope. Kept getting a "failed" response.

    So this afternoon opened up the ap and there was an option where I could send a message to the person who designed or creatd the ap. But so far have not heard from him as to why I cannot publish my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, Jennie, I've missed your posts. Hope everything gets sorted out soon on the computer. Computers are a mixed blessing - wonderful when they're working and a nightmare when they won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frustrating, Jennie. I've been watching for your posts and finally decided you were too busy (having fun, quilting, travelling...) to post. I'm sorry to hear it's a tech problem. I hope it gets worked out soon. I don't have a smartphone so this question may show my ignorance, but is there some other app you could download and use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to you figuring it out so I can see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, the text looks like it worked okay. Hopefully the pictures will follow...... I'm not up to learning a new way to blog - sitting at my desktop is my comfort zone I guess!

    ReplyDelete