Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Just What I Needed

Sometimes you really need a project that is fun, easy and provides relatively quick gratification. That is where I was after laboring to play catchup on the MOC blocks. This project fills the bill....

 
Festive Forest is proving to be a fun and simple stitch. Between errands and chores, I have assembled all of the tree units today...and I'm loving the results. Hopefully I can squeeze in some more stitching time tomorrow.

To top that off, today was one of my favorite days of the month.....
 
Yep, Sew Sampler from the Fat Quarter Shop!
 
What a deal!! They get better every month.

So true....
 
Take Care,
Jennie 

4 comments:

  1. For as tedius as I think quilting is, you sure do manage to accomplish lots of finished ones. Totally agree with the hoarding of crafters. No way I could afford to have another hobby ~ room wise and pennywise. Am still showing signs of cottons and patterns from dollmaking, knitting, basket weaving and rug hooking. EEK, maybe I need to start another pile for the thrift shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive forest, is, well, very festive!
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas Trees and packages are always great to receive.

    ReplyDelete