Sunday, January 14, 2018

Still Slow Stitching Glorious Gardens

Just warning you that I am still Slow Sunday Stitching the Glorious Gardens hexies....but I am much closer...only eight to go.





Then I will be setting them for more than awhile.

Christi and Sara Ashley added the cutest member to their family this weekend.

This cute little rescue pup is about six months old and is some sort of chihuahua mix. Honestly, she looks like a mini German Shepherd. 



At any rate, she is darling and smart....and I think they all needed each other.

And I think she loves her big sister, Maya...who has also been missing Rob.


Take Care,
Jennie 


4 comments:

  1. Looking at the hexies on the pressing mat and the one inch increments, I realize your flower units are fairly large. When you set them, will it be flower to flower or some separation between?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie blocks are so pretty!
    Such a sweet addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hexies are so pretty! I just sat and took in their beauty! Cutie pie doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flower hexies will make a spectacular quilt! Cute puppy too!

    ReplyDelete