Sunday, January 28, 2018

Slow Sunday Gluing

I know....it is supposed to be stitching, but in order to get to the stitching, I needed to get some of these triangles and diamonds for Glorious Gardens prepped.
And it is definitely slow, so I am thinking it will count....lol. Linking up over at 
Kathy’s.

I did get downstairs briefly this afternoon and got some stitching done towards the last of the light/medium blue nine patches.

Hope to get these finished tomorrow.

On Friday Debi and I made the trek over to The Scarlet Thread for a little retail quilt supply therapy. We really NEEDED some things. While there I latched onto this book....

Some really cute, simple quilts that will lend to stash busting. I just might have made a few other purchases, too.

Tonight we finally celebrated Christi’s family birthday dinner here.




How many of you have done your Year of Color? It has been all the rage on Instagram.

Have to say that I really like the looks of mine.


Take Care,
Jennie 


6 comments:

  1. I am going to LOVE your nine patch quilt!!!
    Happy birthday, Christi :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Year of Color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somethings cannot be rushed!!!! Nine patch blocks are so versatile. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what the Year of Color thing is all about because I don't do Instagram. But do know about the boring task of cutting quilt pieces and mine aren't nearly as small as your 9 patch. I bow to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that particular glue release the paper easily when you are ready for that part?

    ReplyDelete