Monday, January 1, 2018

GO DAWGS!!!


This one was for Rob, the consumate UGA Alum and fan. Sara Ashley wore his lucky jersey. I just have to believe he was smiling down on the Rose Bowl.

Lots of progress on Glorious Gardens. I now have 68 of the 94 rosettes completed and several more prepped.
I am linking up at Elm Street Quilts for their
One Monthly Goal, and will set a goal of completing the prepping of the final 26 rosettes. 


There are several partials for the borders, but I will deal with those as I get to them. Today I ordered the paper pieces for the joining triangles and diamonds...and that fabric is already purchased.

Here are my latest completions...





This cute little Tula mouse adds a touch of whimsy.




This is one of my favorites. Love big, blousy roses.


Take Care,
Jennie


4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are stunning!! Inspired by your color and pattern combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goal - these are nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Love those blocks, so pretty.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like a lot of prep work with the careful fussy cutting. Nice goal - love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete