Saturday, July 2, 2016

Caraway Rug Show Part 2


There were so many wonderful rugs this year!!! The best show yet in my opinion.
Enjoy!











Simple rug, but my favorite!!!



Masterful interpretation of Christ's foot at Crucifixion by Eric Sandberg.


These three rugs are Ric Rac taught by Nancy Parcels. This is the rug I will hook in her class next year....hoping to use up some worms.



Note the flag in the background of this rug.


There were so many other wonderful rugs, but I will stop here.


Take Care,
Jennie

6 comments:

  1. The ship, the red & white and blue & white rugs plus the village scene rugs are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post and the previous post have some super wonderful rugs! So much detail beautiful colorways! Of course, it is always fun seeing how each person will interpret the same pattern! Thank you for taking the time to post these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rug show, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no need to stop!!! I love seeing the rugs. So many wonderful ones but I must admit the patriotic postcards are my favs.
    Happy 4th to you.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing the rugs. Wool is soo expensive in this country and nobody has taken it up. I will just have to enjoy the visual art of rug hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These rugs are so amazing. What skill to cut narrow strips of fabric then hook them through linen fabric to create such beautiful fabric "paintings!" Thanks so much for sharing them in both posts, Jennie.
    --Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete