Thursday, July 7, 2016

4-Patch Progress

YES!!! The 302 4-patches for Cathedral Stars are finished.
Can I just say I am happy to have that done???

Next up are the star points using the Tri Recs rulers.
These will have to wait since I am kid sitting for the next three days.

After finishing up last night, I just couldn't resist trying my hand at one of those adorable little 3.5" Wild and Goosey blocks.
I am not a huge fan of paper piecing, but this little guy was fun. And used up some tiny scraps that might otherwise been tossed. Maybe there were will be some more in my future (LOL).

Hetty's ginormous quilt inspired me....
Though I wouldn't dream of going that large.  I did find some nice cheddar sashing fabric.....at Walmart for $1.50/yd.!!!

I have acknowledged all of the grands' end of school year achievements except for Jackson's....although I did post his baseball winnings.

He was awarded the Citizenship Award,  Reading Award, Responsibility Award and Eagle of the Year.

For his seventh birthday he celebrated at the Braves Game,
And even had his birthday acknowledged on the Jumbotron!!!!
Pretty exciting stuff!!!

Take care,
Jennie




1 comment:

  1. You are such an amazing quilter! And hooker...and grandma :)
    Jackson sure is a cutie. Congrats to him and how exciting to be recognized at the Braves game.
    Great quote.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete