Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day

To all of those brave men and women who so unselfishly gave their lives for you and me.....Thank You is just never enough. And we cannot forget those who served and continue to serve. God bless them all.


This week has been full with little time for stitching. What time there was involved working on my Lucy WIP (linking up with WIPs be Gone). I cut about ten blocks and got three basted....very time consuming.

Consequently, I didn't get my block for last week made. I am working on that today.

Buddy doesn't adore Poppy. He tolerates her at best. He doesn't understand her blind bumbling. She, on the other hand, desires his company. You have to give him credit for effort here.

Roxie is loving her treat.  She did away with it in short order. 

The Horne children celebrated at their family birthday cook out yesterday.
Macy is nine.
And Jackson is six.

Hope you all had a great holiday!!  Choose happiness!

Take Care, 
Jennie


3 comments:

  1. What cute kids! Lovely cross, too. Thanks for linking to WIPs Be Gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happiness comment is spot on. My dog makes bully bones disappear almost as fast as they are given to him.

    Woman, your quilting blocks are SO organized and bet your hooking room is the same. I need you to visit and train me to become more orderly. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure love the strips in your hexies......great look. Cute kids and pups....always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete