I recently went back and added borders to the blocks that I have completed thus far....quite an undertaking. Adding as you go is much better. I will also continue making the setting squares as I go, but there will still be a considerable amount of work left after the blocks are complete. I am thinking that summer of 2016 might see my top finished. I would be thrilled with that. I am sure I could finish much more quickly if I only worked on these blocks, but that just isn't me.
Here is my recent progress......
I am not sure about #20.....it could be too bright. Will just have to wait and see them all together.
Today I cut out four more blocks and have them ready to prep. This week's block is prepped and ready to stitch. I have a rug hooking class three days this week, and our guild Hook In on Saturday, so finding the time to stitch could be a challenge.