Sunday, January 31, 2016

Quilty 365, Slowly

Catching up on the last of my Quilty 365
Blocks for Slow Stitching Sunday.  I had them chosen and prepped for each day, but needed to complete the all important stitching.
I am enjoying this little project and can see my applique skills getting a good refresher. Tomorrow I will put the 31 blocks for January up on the design wall and take a pic. Linking up for Slow Stitching Sunday.

Blake has a birthday tomorrow. We started celebrating with friends on Friday night and family today. Tomorrow I will treat him to a nice dinner out. I am so blessed to have this man as my husband.

We had our quarterly lunch with old hospital employees on Wednesday.
Always so much fun to catch up on everyone's lives.  I think it is so great that we have been able to maintain contact and friendships for over 40 years for some of us.

Christopher brought Mattie a new sweater today.
Pink camo. How darned cute is that?

As a struggling procrastinator, I need to post this somewhere frequently visible. Thanks, Bonnie Hunter, for this one.

Take Care,
Jennie 


3 comments:

  1. Your circles look fun. I am all caught up - for a few hors at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mattie is precious with or without pink camo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday to Blake.
    Love Mattie's new digs.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete