Thursday, August 15, 2013

More "Words to Live By"

Still behind, but here is my latest finish, Joy.


And here are this month's Quilt of Valor string blocks for our Sew Crazy group.



On my birthday......yes, I know that was months ago in April, but sometimes I just don't get around to what I want to blog till later, much later......my very thoughtful friend gave me this incredible Latvian painted egg. Lo and behold, it was one of my hen's eggs (Puff, the Ameracauna) ! She had taken one of the eggs I gave her and had a lady to blow it out and craft this gorgeous quilt design on it.  Puff's eggs are a lovely pale blue, a little difficult to discern in this photo. She is older now, and look at the difference in the size eggs she is laying!



GRATITUDES:
Reconciliations.
The enthusiasm and sharing spirits of fellow fiber artists.
Grace before meals.

Take care,
Jennie





No comments:

Post a Comment