I will belinking up at Patchwork Times. Judy drew the number of the UFO we will be working on this month. It is number three.....
This little charity quilt from my guild, which needs binding. Easy enough.
I have decided that if I finish a UFO on the list before it's number comes up, I will just replace it with another. Trust me, there are plenty more to choose from.
Although the list does not include rugs, I will be working on those, too.
For the month of January, in addition to the chosen UFO, here are my goals...
- Use up all of my dishcloth yarn..
- Finish all of my Lucy Boston blocks and start working on the setting
- Complete the Cozy Christmas top. .....this one I will link up to One Monthly Goal
There are lots of other things I need to do, but I think that this is a nice start! Now I feel better.
Mattie feels pretty relaxed, too.
Kelley atWith Hook and Needle posted a photo of an antique rug that I am in love with...
- Having the luxury of giving of my time to a good cause.
- The smell of popcorn popping
- Cozy jammies.
From Bonnie Hunter...