Saturday, March 7, 2015

Scrappy Saturday in Yellow

Yellow is the color of the month for the RSC2015 and I am linking up with Julie today. Go on over and check out everyone's progress.

I am not much of a yellow person, and find that my yellows lean towards gold.

Here is the first yellow sampler block...,
Found a pretty Daisy scrap to fussy cut for the center.  The block is called Air Castles and is similar to Card Trick. I love the secondary star that results.

And here are the yellow postage stamp blocks....

Hope everyone gets some stitching time in this weekend.


Take Care,
Jennie

3 comments:

  1. Bright and bold yellow blocks! They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yellow blocks! Especially all the tiny squares in the center of each star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daisy in the middle of your air castle star. :- )
    May have to make some of those postage stamp blocks/stars out of my own tiny bits!

    ReplyDelete